Tuesday, October 29, 2013

We're Back Again (We Never Really Left)

For those of you who are still reading our blog - Thank you for sticking with us.  It's been a long absence since our last post and you might have thought we were released and went home.  Not so, I just (a) have been too busy, (b) couldn't find the blog site, (c) have lost some blog "steam" or (d) all the above.  Take your pick.

Well to update you since the last post, we have officially been given a release date of November 21.  When we get closer to our release date, I'll leave a post about all that we have learned and experienced here in India.  For now, I'll just say we have mixed emotions.  Trying to get my arms around everything and put it in words is difficult, so I'll work on it...  

1 comment:

  1. We will be excited to have you back but will miss the blog (at least the times it had entries). The Speers

    ReplyDelete